It is Febuary, the month of love right? I just love silly little holidays. Especially ones that must have been made up by a women, to get a gift. I have always loved this holiday as a child. I love cards and it was fun to get tons of cards at once from my classmates. I still love this holiday, I always get the kids and Matt something for the special day. I also love to get cute little shirts or outfits for the kids or me to wear for this special day. I know most people don't really think much about this silly holiday. But because it is such a favorite holiday of mine I have my kid's pictures made to celebrate. I have my favorite Valentine's picture of Brylie when she was only 17 months in a little cupid outfit. She looks so adorable and angelical. I wanted to hold on to that tradition. I took Lawson to the same place to do the same picture. Lawson was in such a great mood and so happy and friendly to everyone. I took him back to change him into the cute little cupid outfit and the boy had a huge FIT. As you can tell by the picture he was not liking the idea of being dressed up in the cupid outfit. He would not stand up or stop crying. I still thought that the picture was too cute with him mad and crying in the cupid outfit.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I still have Brylie's cupid picture framed. I display it year round! I don't think Lawson likes to be out of his photographic comfort zone. He didn't like being in the pumpkin at Halloween, either. I love Valentine's Day, too!
That is too funny about Lawson not cooperating for the picture.
I LOVE that boy! I can't wait to get my hands on him this week-end.
So adorable! Lawson doesn't seem to love photography sessions like Brylie does. I'm sure he doesn't like it because he knows one day you'll be showing these pictures to his future wife.
That's what makes having kids so fun! You get to do all of those things! He's gonna love you for that pic someday!
On another note, I would love if y'all crashed our party!!! It is open to any and all Kappa alums...and I guess one wanna be Kappa (Suz!)
Who is Barb Michelen? Not sure what you are talking about
Ah yes, that is the cupid I remember... he is SO cute! I love that picture- I see that one making a wedding slide show in 20 years or so. OK- and about that Barb comment- I have seen her name and that same comment on another blog- I think she is scammin'! :)
what cute pics! and thanks for the master follies' flashbacks! those were some great times and memories. kappa killed us everytime though! wouldn't a week in the dorm be fun again? and wouldn't one more year at school be so different than it was?
Uncle DoDo says that's my boy, quit doing the girly stuff with my boy!!! LOL I am sending Army stuff to boost his morale!!!
Love ya Sis
Post a Comment