Living room with my new blinds
Showing the trim work after the new paint
Our living room with the new paint
I left out last Thursday and was Lubbock bound. Lawson got a viral infection and ran high fever Thursday until Saturday night. As long as we stayed ahead of the game he was great. He is such a little trooper. I had such a fabulous time seeing everyone. I love taking a step back in time and remembering old days. I am so very mad at myself for forgetting my camera. So I don't have any fun pictures to post, to mark this fun time I had.
We got back on Sunday afternoon. The kids and I were so glad to be home again! While we were gone we had the inside of the house painted. So before we left Thursday almost all our stuff was packed in our garage. It was so AWESOME to come home to a house all put back together again. It looked soooo good. I can't express to my in-laws and husband how greatful I am, for the amazing house make over. My closets are so clean and I must say there is nothing under my beds. My house was scrub clean by my mother-in-law. This is the cleanest my house has ever been. I mean they cleaned the grout in my kitchen and took down my lighting fixture and cleaned them. Wow, I love a clean house. I took some pictures of the house but too bad I didn't take pictures before. That would be cool to have before and after pictures but too bad.
Thank you guys for all your hard work. The house looks so great. I love the new blinds it makes everything look so much better. Brylie is loving the change and loves her new room color and furniture arrangement. We were not sure how that would go with her since change is so hard for her. I just must say one more time THANKS SO MUCH!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Back to my Crazy Life.
Posted by Darla at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your house looks great! Hope you, Matt, Brylie and Lawson have a super sweet Valentines day! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me!
It looks so good!!! I am in desperate need of a complete home makeover...and a clean house!
House looks awesome. Love the color!
I love the white trim on the brown walls! You have excellent taste. It was so good to see you this weekend. I hope Lawson is feeling better and tell him that I said "Baaaahhhhh!"
The house looks great! I'm sorry Lawson was sick...he was looking SOOO cute yesterday at school. I think he's grown since we saw him last!
It looks wonderful.
Score for your hubby and in-laws! Painting and cleaning? I have to say I am a little envious right now! I love the trim and the color you chose- what are you flippin houses too? :)
Post a Comment