So, so cute! Look at what a crafty mom you have become. Those are precious valentine's, and the heart shaped waffles, what a good idea. I hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Brylie looks like a model in these pictures. But I know she would rather be a dancer :)!!
I'm glad the kids enjoyed their Valentines! I saw the Disney Princess heart and I had to get it for Brylie! I'll admit, I tried to blow into the noisemakers, too. I finally figured out how to work them after I shook one in frustration! :)
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
8 comments:
Gorgeous kids. I'm impressed with Brylie's artistic skills. Ryders valentines were bags of goldfish with a card taped on it! Your idea is much better!
So, so cute! Look at what a crafty mom you have become. Those are precious valentine's, and the heart shaped waffles, what a good idea. I hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Brylie looks like a model in these pictures. But I know she would rather be a dancer :)!!
Darla, your kids are beautiful! Look a lot like you!
That picture of Brylie blowing kisses is a classic! You are so much more creative than me!
Look how creative you are! I love the heart waffles and the butterfly valentines!!!
What cuties, and what a good mom you are!!! That's so sweet!
I'm glad the kids enjoyed their Valentines! I saw the Disney Princess heart and I had to get it for Brylie! I'll admit, I tried to blow into the noisemakers, too. I finally figured out how to work them after I shook one in frustration! :)
Love the breakfast celebration- You are putting Martha to shame! Brylie looks so much like you! It is so cute. Precious babies~
Post a Comment