Flash back...I even made your slideshow! I've got to find all my old pictures because they are so fun to look at! Hopefully I'll get to see yall this weekend.
You know, if they had an alumni MF show, I would so do that! I loved performing (not a ham at all....)and don't tell my purple sistas, but I wanted to be in your Dorothy show and your cow girls show SO BAD! You girls rocked the house! Good times though- :)
Oh, how I loved Masterfollies. I'm with Mel, I would so do an alumni show. Heck, I would even direct it! Fun times. I can hardly wait till Friday. See you soon!
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
8 comments:
Flash back...I even made your slideshow! I've got to find all my old pictures because they are so fun to look at! Hopefully I'll get to see yall this weekend.
I love it!!! The basketball show was my all time favorite!!!
You know, if they had an alumni MF show, I would so do that! I loved performing (not a ham at all....)and don't tell my purple sistas, but I wanted to be in your Dorothy show and your cow girls show SO BAD! You girls rocked the house! Good times though- :)
Oh, how I loved Masterfollies. I'm with Mel, I would so do an alumni show. Heck, I would even direct it! Fun times. I can hardly wait till Friday. See you soon!
Great pictures!!!
Found your blog from Suzanne's. Master Follies, oh funny times. Appears you are doing well, what a blessing!
Michelle (Craig)
Going to Follies this weekend was like traveling back in time. I forgot about all the traditions. What fun memories!
Wow! LOVE the old pics!!!!!! Master Follies was so much fun!
Post a Comment