This weekend was so beautiful! So the kids and I went to the park to enjoy the day. They had so much fun playing. We really love the sand volleyball area. The kids just think it is a huge sand box.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
A Day At The Park
Posted by Darla at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the next to the last picture. Why was Brylie making that face?
great fun. trips to the park are the ultimate. is that what all that sand is for? you mean it is not a sandbox?
Don't your days just go so much better when the kids get to play outside? I officially have Spring Feva!
I never know why Brylie does what she does. She was in such a funny mood that day. I think she was so glad to be outside.
Such cute pictures. I can't wait for it to warm up again so we can get out...we were "booked" during all the pretty weather over the weekend and Monday, so Logan only got to play in the back yard.
What a couple of monkeys! I love those two!
I love Brylie's piggytails! I love when Marli wears them. And I get so many compliments on them. It was really nice here in Lubbock this weekend too. I took the kiddos to the park on Sunday. I'm so ready for warm weather!!!
I can't wait for the Spring to get here. We will have to join you at the park!
"Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...on our way to where the air is clear..." I'm so ready for spring!
Post a Comment