Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Sweet Baby Boy!



My wonderful mother- in -law had Lawson's picture made a few weeks back. They turned out so awesome! She did the same thing when Brylie was around this age. I was not sure if she would even get a picture of him . I thought Lawson would just throw a fit and cry. It is so funny to me, he is the happiest little guy but he doesn't like to get his picture made. He was not sure at first but he did warm up to the camera guy. Poor Nana was instructed to hide behind the screen while they took the pictures. So she was not sure how well these pictures would be. Thanks again Nana for these priceless moments of time.


That Little Boy of Mine

Two eyes that shine so bright
Two lips that kiss goodnite,
Two arms that hold me tight,
That little boy of mine.

No one could ever know how much your coming
has meant.
Because I love you so, you're something
heaven has sent.

You're all the world to me.
You climb upon my knee.
To me you'll always be,
That little boy of mine.

I got this from Dr. James Dobson's book Bringing Up Boys

6 comments:

Procters said...

Those are too precious! I love the poem, too. See you soon!

Happy Mama said...

Cute, cute! I can't believe how great he posed- impressive!
That poem gave me a lump in my throat- so sweet. James Dobson is the man. :)

Sarah said...

Awesome pictures! He is sooo cute! Well, I guess it does run in the family. :)

realitymomma said...

what a darling! and what an awesome mother in law! yea, you....

SS said...

Such sweet pictures. I'm sure girls are precious and sweet in their own way, but there is just something about little boys that is so special.
In response to your last comment...yes, we're still friends and I'll tell you about it someday :) It was just really random.

Jenifer said...

What a handsome young man you have there!

Blessings,
Jenifer