Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break and Grambie's 80th B-day!

6 comments:

realitymomma said...

you find the neates things for posting pictures. great setup. and as i left on cherise's comments: i am glad brylie has all those boys to look after her, they will have to keep all the other boys away! all of your kids are beautiful (i know, not the best term for boys)

Sarah said...

Great pictures and ones I know you'll cherish forever. So sweet!

Happy Mama said...

What a sweet occasion! I love the slide picture of all the cousins in a row- too cute. Also, that little cowboy of yours is a little too adorable for his own good! Fun slide show- I just post a million pictures all blobbed in a row. I need to get with the program!

my3texasboys said...

Great picture. Too bad Sfrona and Reagan weren't in the stairstep picture then all of them would have been in it and a perfect picture for your mom.

Procters said...

I love the picture of Bryson reading to Lawson. I need a copy:)
Hey, we get to do all of this again next week-end. Yippee!!!!!!!!!! See you soon...

SS said...

I love the pictures of them with the stroller. She looks like a great mommy. This is random, but I had a dream about you the other night. It was not a good one; kind of a "flash back" of our college days. It's was so wierd and I have no idea why it was about you. I'll tell you about it someday:)