Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Brother,My Buddy


All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
SIBLINGS 'TIL THE END


I just love the stages my children are at right now. They have so much fun playing with each other. Brylie and Lawson's new favorite thing to play right now is babies. They always start off with baby dolls and I guess that gets old fast. Then Lawson becomes Brylie's baby. He will climb into the baby doll stroller. She then gives him the pretend sippy cup from her baby doll stuff,with water in it. Next they are all over the house. Lawson loves it for about 5 minutes or until he drinks all the water. After the water is gone he doesn't want to be her baby any more. She has gotten smarter. She now gives him snacks so he will be continent longer. Here are some shots I took of them playing.




9 comments:

Procters said...

How precious! Did Wade play like that with you:) Somehow, I seriously doubt that!

Sarah said...

Too cute...someday Lawson might not be as fond of these, but they're adorable.

Darla said...

You are so right Cherise, my brother did not play like this with me. I remember one time I came home to find my baby dolls with their pants around their knees. My brothers put all the dolls butts in the air and wrote on a piece of paper " Full Moon".

my3texasboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my3texasboys said...

OMG Darla ... FULL MOON had to have been all Darran. I can't see Wade doing that. Now Darran is another story considering he gave a "full moon" going down the highway on the way to Palo Dura Canyon. LOL

realitymomma said...

how great they play together. my kids normally involve screaming, scratching, and crying! however, glad to know others' kids push each other around in the strollers!

Sarah said...

Those two are so cute! Brylie is such a maniac! What is with the face she is making in that picture?! My goodness, it doesn't look like brother is going to fit in the stroller much longer!

Happy Mama said...

That is so sweet~ I love that Brylie has figure out how to bribe him with snacks- she is one smart cookie!

Sara said...

Darla~ I wish so badly that my kids were closer in age! You and the rest of the world(it seems like) are so lucky to have them close together! It is so great that they can entertain and play with one another.
Pics are cute!