We got our new dance costume and Brylie is SO excited and can't wait to perform! Her dance recital is June 7th so mark your calenders. She wanted so badly to wear her costume. So when Daddy got home we put it on then naturally she started performing. I love candid pictures.
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |

7 comments:
she is quite the ham! where on earth does she get that from? what beautiful pictures. she is so gorgeous, lock your doors now.
be sure to send pics of the recital.
What a pretty costume! I love it! Brylie reminds me so much of myself when I was little! I will have to dig up some of my old recital pictures to post.
Oh that Brylie! Such a ham! I love it! Brylie might have some professional dancing in her future. Hopefully more like Dancing with the Stars than the other kind :)!!
She is so darn cute. I love the 8th and 12th pictures.
What a doll! She has such an expressive little face! I can't wait for Hadlea to get to do all that fun stuff- she loves to dress up already- I love all your little scrap book photos- so cute!
If only we could all have her inhibitions...life would be so carefree and fun. I can't wait for ya'll to come see us!
Love it, love it, love it! Brylie brings such joy to our hearts! The red just makes the costume.
Post a Comment