I thought it might be fun to do a run down of our week. That way I can always go back to this post and remember these priceless moments of our life. So here it goes.
Matt: Matt had a very rough week to say the least. He couldn't hear and was having problems feeling dizzy. He went to the Doctor twice to find out he had a very bad ear infection. He did get to go on the Man's retreat this weekend. He is so uplifted and refreshed.
Darla: I also had a very rough week with TAKS. I also got sick with the stomach bug. I am still having trouble with it. 
Bryie: Brylie hit a huge break through. She can now write her name correctly. As you can see she has been writing her name as "Bert". I have tried time after time to correct her. She is such a "strong will child" that she would not write her name right. I have teased her about changing her name to Bert. She did not like that idea. So here is the new and correct way she writes her name. Way to go Big Girl!
Lawson: He is just so darn cute. He is now getting the idea behind prayer. He will bow his little head and squint his eyes while holding his hands together. The cute but funny part about this is he looks around the table or room to see if any one is looking. He loves the attention. If he catches you looking he throws his head back and covers his month and in his deep little voice starts laughing. Brylie and I are not allowed to look at him at church during a prayer. We can not help but laugh with him. I just want to eat him up. He is soo cute!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008
Run Down of Last Week.
Posted by Darla at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
waht a week. yes, taks is a killer. what do you teach? way to go bert - i mean brylie. that is a great accomplishment. but how funny that she wrote her name as bert. that is one for the baby book. hope this week is as adventurous!
Woohoo! No more Bert! I am still wondering where she came up with Bert in the first place. I am glad you and Matt are feeling better, being sick is never fun. Lawson is too cute! Sometimes I can't resist looking around during prayer, too! You know, just to see what is going on.
Thanks for the wrap-up. I love seeing what is going on in your everyday life. Man, I love those kids! Hope you and Matt are feeling better. Can't wait to see you!
Ok- "Bert" is too cute! I love to see little ones write- those letters are so funny :) And then the praying- that is the most precious thing ever- We are working on that one- Hadlea just loves to yell AMEN! People laugh, she does it more- Lawson has got it down! Love his little face! Hope you are feeling better~
How precious. I love the weekly update. Brylie is so cute. Marli is a 'strong-willed' child as well. She can be really difficult sometimes!!
I love the prayer story. Lawson is cute.
man girl, I hope that you are feeling better! I missed seeing you last night. I'm so glad that Brylie's started writing her name instead of Bert...it'll keep us all laughing for a long time though. And Lawson is so very cute as always! : )
Bert...that's hillarious! Brylie sounds soooo much like my Madi. And then throw Sara's little girl, Marli in there...those would be in trouble!!! I love the prayer pics...little children's prayers are sooo cute!
I vote for BERT! I would love to see Lawson and Ryder play together; they sound like 2 peas in a pod!!!!
Post a Comment