Darla, I loved looking at your pictures. Lawson's easter outfit is so cute!! Also , loved reading how they play babies together. Much the same goes on here. This morning, my son let me know that he and his sister, Andie, got married, so it was ok that the baby came out of her tummy.
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
9 comments:
I love it. Brylie & Lawson look so cute!
What fun! I'm so glad we got to share it with you!
Oh the memories of Friona Easters. I am so glad y'all got to enjoy it with family!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad your family had a fun and blessed Easter!
So sorry we missed you guys, hope you had fun! The kids look beautiful!!
I love this--you did a great job! The kids are too adorable!
smilebox is the best ever! great pics, lots of fun and beautiful kids. is there anything else?!
Sweet pictures and adorable outfits! I love Easter- looks like you had a great time.
Darla, I loved looking at your pictures. Lawson's easter outfit is so cute!! Also , loved reading how they play babies together. Much the same goes on here. This morning, my son let me know that he and his sister, Andie, got married, so it was ok that the baby came out of her tummy.
Post a Comment