This was a fun and crazy weekend for us. Wade and Cherise came up for Nascar weekend. We kept the boys while they went to the races. We had tons of fun playing. I made them some peanut butter play dough, they could play with and also eat. I have to make stuff like this because Lawson loves to stick everything in his mouth. He really likes the real play dough to eat. GROSS! We tried taking the pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets, not any real awesome pictures. We had tons of fun and hope to do this again next year during Texas Nascar weekend.
Say Cheese!
Yummy! Playdough we can eat!
Mommy, see what I made
Bluebonnet Pictures
Wade and the Kids


Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Oh what a weekend and tons of Cousin fun!
Posted by Darla at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
so sweet. i wish meg wasn't allergic to nuts - otherwise, i'd definitely get that recipe from you.
Let's get together soon.
You are such a good mommy. Peanut butter play dough - seriously sounds tasty to me right now!
It looks like the kids had a blast! Peanut butter play dough... what a clever mom you are! I need to come visit... I miss Brylie and Lawson!
We had such a great time! Thank you again for watching the boys while we went to the race. They have not stopped talking about their week-end at "Brylie's house".
You know...there is another race at TMS in November... :-)
Peanut butter playdough?? You're so creative...I've never heard of it. These are wonderful pictures! Sounds like a fun weekend!
how fun! play doh you can eat! I saw something like that on Jon and Kate plus 8. love the pics.
Sara, that is where I got the idea to do this. Brylie would not stop talking about making play dough she could eat, like on the show. It is so easy and tons of fun for the kids.
you are too talented! i have heard of stuff, but time? you are good. your kids will have so many wonderful memories and all the cousins will look more forward to nascar weekend than wade and cherise! aren't close cousins just wonderful?
You're amazing; I made sweet rolls for Ryder's breakfast and was proud of myself, but that's nothing compared to peanut butter dough. Send me an e-mail and I'll respond so that I can fill you in on the crazy dream.
Post a Comment