Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life and a random moment

I have been so very busy here lately. I was looking at my calendar and it seems it will slow down in late June. I have tried to push the pause button in life but it doesn't work. It seems my life is in fast forward mode. Anyway here is a very random conversation I had with Brylie while playing babies with her yesterday.

Brylie: I just love being a mommy to my sweet babies!
Me: I do too
Brylie: I have to cook dinner for my husband because he is so hungry
Me: Oh, who is your husband
Bryie: Joseph
Me: Who is Joseph?
Brylie: You know MOM! The one from God's town!
Me: from God's town?
Brylie: YES! GOD'S TOWN! HEAVEN
Me: Joseph, you mean Jesus' dad?
Brylie: Yes, that the one

I must say I was a little surprised. I am very glad she has such high expectations for her future mate!

5 comments:

Larissa said...

That's so cute! Yeah, Madi has decided that she's marrying God. I told her I would be glad to have him as a son in law.

I was unaware there was a pause button in life. Let me know where to find it...mine probably won't work any better than yours though either!

Sarah said...

Wow. Deep thoughts from a such a little girl! Cute, though! I should have known... we are talking about Brylie!

The Brays said...

So sweet! Brylie has such an amazing heart!

The Brays said...

So sweet! Brylie has such an amazing heart!

The Brays said...

So sweet! Brylie has such an amazing heart!