Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring Pictures are here!



I was looking in the kids backpacks after school and found their spring school pictures. I love pictures because every time I see my kids pictures, I think to myself I got some really cute kids. I bet every mom thinks that. I love Brylie's picture it makes her look so Big. It is such a sweet picture. I am laughing at her fake little smile. It is not the best fake smile so I am so thankful! I am still laughing at Lawson's picture. He was in such a mood that day. This time he was not afraid of the camera but instead was the class clown. They could not get him from hamming it up! This is the only picture he had eyes. He would smile so big and close his eyes. I just love these kids and their new spring pictures.

6 comments:

Allison R said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how fast they grow. We're looking forward to Saturday. Every morning when I wake Meg up, she asks "Is this the day I get to see Brylie, Lawson, Darla and Matt?"

SS said...

I'm sure you hear it all the time, but you have beautiful children. I love Brylie's hair.

Procters said...

These turned out so cute. Love you all!
Reese

realitymomma said...

great pics - but what else could you expect with such wonderful posers to work with. they are great and yes, brylie's hair is gorgeous! hmmm? where does she get long, brown curly hair?

Happy Mama said...

Such precious pictures! They are just beautiful kids and I think Lawson has the cutest expressions! He is a ring tailed tooter I bet :) I have one too!

Sarah said...

Awww! The pictures are precious. You do have beautiful children... and I'm not just saying that because they kind of look like me. You have the most beautiful children I have ever seen in my entire life. There, now that you think that, and I think that, it must be true!