Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lawson's 2nd Birthday party!

Click to play Lawson 2nd birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

10 comments:

Sara said...

Darla,
Yes, both Lisa and Rachel live in Midlothian, along with my parents.
Richard is the youth minister at the COC in Midlothian and Rachel works for my dad.
Lisa is a physical therapist and her husband stays at home with their kiddos.
I bet you'll run into them again! Where did you say you live?
Rachel lived in Mansfield up until about 4 or 5 months ago.

Procters said...

Happy Birthday, big guy. We love you bunches!

The Brays said...

I hate that we had to miss Lawson's party! It looks like you all had a fabulous time!

Allison R said...

Thank you for inviting Meg to Lawson's party - she had a blast. She told Jarrad all about the train ride - it was so cute.

SS said...

Looks like yall had a lot of fun. I love that b-day cake; very cute. I guess I should start planning too, it's hard to believe my baby will be two in a couple months.

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Lawson's birthday outfit! We're sorry that we had to miss it!!!

April Carrasco said...

I just can't believe he is 2. It just seems like yesterday you had him. We are getting so old, and so are our kids :)!!

Sarah said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! I'm so upset I had to miss it, I really wanted to be there! Give the "Big Boy" a hug and kiss for me!

Sara said...

Cute pics by the way! I LOVE THE IDEA OF A BIRTHDAY PARTY KICKIN' IT ON THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!! That is so stinkin' fun! So cute! Did you guys go to the Dallas Zoo? That is what I always think of when I see a train like that. Or the Fort Worth Zoo, can't remember.
Anyways, cute cute pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Darla said...

We had it at the train depot infront of the Ft. Worth ZOO. At the train station you could have your party but could not bring in drinks or food, so we tailgated for his party. Now, that is how we do it in Texas. Kind of funny huh?