Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Crazy Life!

I had a very fun and well rested weekend. My wonderful in-laws came and got the kids on Saturday and kept them till Monday afternoon. Matt and I had so much fun sleeping in and having two date nights. It is so good to have some couple time every once in a while. Then my crazy week started and life has been a roller coaster of emotions.

Monday, I had my EGD and everything turn out fine. I have acid reflex and they think the stomach bug I had a month ago caused all this mess. They are saying it erupted the lining of my stomach but it all looks good now? Tuesday was a work day for me so getting back in the swing of thing can be crazy. Wednesday I had an interview for a job share position at another school. It is a ESL position that me and another girl will share. I got the job! Thank you God for hearing my prayers. I had a very rough school year so change will be so good. It is so cool how God works in our life's. Thank you guys, who have been praying for this position to open up and for me to actual get it. This job for me is a small miracle in itself. Job sharing positions are not common and are so rare in this district. I am so glad I don't have to work full time and that I can stay home and raise my kids.

Today is Thursday and I had ECI come out to do some tests on Lawson. I feel his language is delayed. They did several tests and the only concern is maybe his adenoids might be in large causing him to breath through his mouth and the not stop drooling. The nurse also thinks that this could be the reason for his very deep voice. I will have to schedule a appointment with the ear, throat and nose Dr to find out if any of this could be true? The nurse also thinks this could effect Lawson's hearing and that could be the reason for his delay in language? I still have two more crazy days of this week to finish up this roller coaster week. They too promise to be just as crazy and busy as the others. I have to finish printing out Holly's invitations for her shower and get them in the mail. I was planning on having a garage sale this weekend, so I have to get that ready. I guess I better stop blogging and get to work. Here are some pictures with Nana and Papaw Dale from this weekend.





10 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Brylie looks beautiful with her face painted. Yippy for the new job! What an answer to prayers. ENTs are miracle workers. Kole has never been the same since he had tubes put in. I hope you have a restful weekend to your busy week. Love you TB ~ BT

Procters said...

Praise God!!! I have been praying for you. God is good. We have to take Bryson to an ENT soon, too. What fun! We love you all!

The Brays said...

I am so happy that you got the job!!!! God is always so good! I am glad that you are OK and that Lawson is too. I had meant to ask you about all of that after school yesterday. I am glad that it all worked out:)

Sarah said...

WHAT an answer to prayers! I'm so thankful--we've been so worried about you over the past few weeks. And CONGRATS on the job...yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! We have an AMAZING God!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Allison R said...

Congrats on the new job. Very exciting. Sounds like you've been busy, busy! Let's try to get together soon.

Happy Mama said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm sure a new job probably helped you feel even better and a couple of date nights never hurt :) Congrats on the answered prayers- God wants you there taking care of those precious kiddos. BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love the butterfly paint and all those flowers. I'll be saying prayers for Lawson-

SS said...

You always have the best pictures of your kids; love the butterfly pic. I'm glad you're feeling better and congrats on the new job. Getting to stay home most of the time is so worth it, but it's wonderful to have somewhat of a professional life too.

Sarah said...

It looks like the kids had a great time! I am glad you and Lawson are doing well now! I will keep you guys in my prayers... ENTs are awesome. I'm sure the ENT will be able to give you lots more information as to what could be going on.

realitymomma said...

congrats on teh job!!! God does take care of us and things do turn out "right" when we let his plan take its course. I am in the same shoes trying to get on in the district we live in. I will keep you in my prayers - and pray for me as well!