Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall Fun!






This has been such a fun and busy weekend. I just wanted to share my photos and stories with everyone. I tried to take pictures of the kids in their Halloween PJ's. Lawson had more important things to do than sit still for a picture. So the pictures this morning are mainly of my Lil Princess.

Matt came home from a work day at church and we dressed the kids in their Halloween shirts, off we went to the local pumpkin patch to take pictures. I have been taking Brylie here since she was a tiny baby. I will have to post old pictures to show how much the kids have changed over the years. It is almost impossible to get them still and look some what at the camera at the same time. We did have fun trying and I think I got a few good shots. Brylie is so excited about the pumpkins we got to paint.

For lunch we went to the Fire Dept. Open House for hot dogs and chips. The kids loved it! They had a bounce house, tours of the fire house, clowns, and demos the firemen put on. After all that fun we took pictures on the fire trucks, Lawson is such a boy. He love's the fire trucks and cried when we took him out. It has been a very fun family day. It made the kids so tired they both slept over 2 hours!

Now its off again to join the Chappell's for a good old fashion backyard BBQ. Did we ever mention we love weekends.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Darla!!! Hello! I'm so glad you got a blog. It's so much fun! Thanks for your comments. I appreciate them! I didn't have much time to read yours yet, but I wanted to leave you a comment. I will have to come back and visit and read more. Your kids are beautiful! I love Brylie's hair!

Gene&Carolyn said...

Hello Matt and Darla, we got your blog page and the pictures of Brylie and Lawson are great. Carolyn got some good ones at Chappy's house also, we'll keep visiting and keep up with the kiddos often now. Gene& Carolyn.