Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Lil' Pumpkins





I just love this time of year. Too bad the weather around here does not feel like fall. I don't let a little thing like 89 degrees stop me from dressing the kids in fall clothes to take pictures. I just loved the shots, I took last fall with the pumpkin. So I could not let this year pass me by with out trying to recapture the moment. Oh, how something don't change, like Lawson hating the pumpkin I put him in each year. I just love being a mommy and the fun things I get to do to my kids for each season.

4 comments:

Larissa said...

What a face!!! That is hilarious! Don't forget that they're going to pick your nursing home! :)

April Carrasco said...

Too funny! Man, Lawson still has the same faces even a year later :)! It was great catching up today. I love the Halloween costume pictures. I won't let Kyler see Brylie because she would be so jealous!

my3texasboys said...

Too funny. I love the pictures of Brylie and Lawson.

Procters said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Lawson when he is 16 and your still trying to take his picture in the pumpkin:-) Oh, how I love those kids! Aunt Reese