Monday, October 15, 2007

Second round for Halloween Pics



Yes, this is my second attempt to get a picture of these two. First attempt was wonderful for Brylie, she took great pictures as Ariel. I had gone to a new place with cool props and amazing beach back drop. Lawson loved it he wanted to play with everything. He just did not want to be apart of the pictures. We spent sometime trying to take pictures and lots of fits and crying. We called it a day and went home with out any pictures. I thought I might go to a place with people who know toddlers and can handle the tough ones. So today after nap we went to Kiddie Kandids, it was wonderful! I am so glad we got these pictures.

Yes, you might want to know why Lawson has two costumes. Well, the cowboy one my Mom made for my nephew Bryson. I kept bothering poor Cherise and Mom for it, to take his one year pictures. (since we had a cowboy birthday) So Cherise mail the outfit to Mom and she remade the missing chap. I think it turned out so cute.

6 comments:

Darla said...

Sorry, it looks like my scanner needed to be dusted. The real pictures don't have that nasty dusty across them.

Anonymous said...

The Pictures are great! I really should try this blogging thing. LOL Hope you guys are good. Talk to you soon.

alljarmeg said...

Those pictures are adorable! Can't believe Halloween is right around the corner!

Procters said...

They both look so very adorable!! I still feel guilty about it taking so long to get the outfit to you. I still have not found that missing chap either. Oh well! Love you, reese

Mom said...

Pawpa and Gawga love the pictures!
When did we get a red headed Brylie/
Keep blogging we love to see the kids.
We don't miss you all so much this way! Love, MOM

my3texasboys said...

Those are awesome pictures Darla. They are so sweet.