The slide shows are really easy to do. Just go to create your own and it walks you through. I will be checking your blogs to see your results. Happy Halloween!
You crack me up! It took you two years to start blogging and now you are doing all this fancy stuff that I can't even do. You are no longer TB. I will now call you Captain Blogger. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, even if it is early :)!!
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
4 comments:
Love your slideshows. I'm awful with the computer, but will try to put one together. Sorry, I'm stealing your idea. Happy Halloween!!
Your kids are so beautiful!!! Happy Halloween! I second the slide show, I'm going to have to figure that one out too.
The slide shows are really easy to do. Just go to create your own and it walks you through. I will be checking your blogs to see your results. Happy Halloween!
You crack me up! It took you two years to start blogging and now you are doing all this fancy stuff that I can't even do. You are no longer TB. I will now call you Captain Blogger. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, even if it is early :)!!
Post a Comment