Friday, October 26, 2007

Priceless

Conversations with Brylie

Me: Brylie don't drive so crazy, you might have a wreck! (driving her barbie jeep)

Brylie: Mommy, will I die and go to heaven?

Me: Brylie you are not going to die, you just might hurt yourself

Brylie: Mommy, but if I die will I go to heaven?

Me: Yes, you would go to heaven and live with GOD

Brylie: Mommy, how do I get to heaven?

Me: You have to be nice and share with your friends and obey Mommy and Daddy and also your teacher. You will need to tell others about GOD.


Bedtime
Brylie: Mommy, tomorrow I going to obey my teacher and you and Daddy. I going to be nice and share with my friends. Mommy, I need to tell somebody about GOD


Few Days later at the store

Me: Brylie you need to sit down in the cart. What are you looking for?

Brylie: I need to find someone tell them about GOD

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Your kids are gorgeous and it looks like life is just wonderful. I'm excited to be able to hear all about it!

Procters said...

We can learn so much from our little ones. Thanks for sharing that story. It makes me miss ya'll even more. I hope you are all well. Love you, Reese