You have the cutest family; I'm so glad you found me on here. I'm glad to see that life is treating you well. How is Cherise? Does she have a blog; if not tell her that I said hello. Keep in touch!!
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
2 comments:
You have the cutest family; I'm so glad you found me on here. I'm glad to see that life is treating you well. How is Cherise? Does she have a blog; if not tell her that I said hello. Keep in touch!!
Suzanne,
I am just loving the world of blogging. I just learned how to post links. So you can go to Cherise's blog. Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment