![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Like "Fancy Nancy", Brylie loves, loves. loves. a soiree.(that french for party) If you have a little girl and have not read any of the "Fancy Nancy" books, run do not walk, to the nearest bookstore to pick it up. It is a Hoot!
She is Brylie's favorite character right now so this years birthday was Fancy Nancy. She was bombarded with everything fancy for her birthday...from books to outfits, nail polish, make-up,necklace,games,puzzles, and trinkets she wears in her hair. Brylie can proudly say she now owns all the "Fancy Nancy" books. We also have the boa, tutu, slippers, and her dog Frenchy.
This birthday was so must fun. I rented tables and dress up trunks. The girls loved it! Sorry, boys but I hope you had fun playing in the sand box.

7 comments:
It looks like everyone had a great time, I love the boys' shirts.
Fancy Nancy???? Brylie is a lucky little girl. Syndey can come to your for b-day preparations because I don't think I can bring myself to go to "that kind of place"! I love the boy shirts...that's too cute! You're amazing.
Love IT!!! And love that sweet 5 year old girl!!!
I have not heard of Fancy Nancy, but I will be running, not walking to the nearest bookstore to find out! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a great time!
OK, I must be a horrible mom, but I had no clue what Fancy Nancy was until you told me on the phone. I have to get one of those books for Kyler.
Tables and dress up trunks!? I want to go to your parties! What a fun idea and to think I have not heard of this Fancy Nancy gal- I am going to have to get with the program! Love all that girly fun! Cute pictures as always!
syd's b-day is in nov. do you have ideas??????
Post a Comment