Thursday, September 11, 2008

First day of Little Hearts School.






This day finally came for us all. This will be Brylie's last year at LHS it is a bitter sweet day. I can't believe that my baby is old enough to be in Pre K. It was too cute this morning, when I woke Bry up for school, she told me she was scared to go to school. I asked her why because she had been counting down the days until school started back. She looked so sad and said to me, "because mommy I am still 4 and they might make me go to the 4 yr old class instead of Pre K." I tried to explain that most if not all of her class would still be 4 and not turn 5 until the school year started. Both kids did great and love school. I can't wait to hear all the funny stories and things that can happen this year with both kids at LHS.

5 comments:

Allison R said...

I love the picture of Lawson laughing. I can't believe the girls are in pre-K either! Next year, I'm sure I'll be a wreck for the first few weeks of kingergarten! Where have the years gone!?!

The Procter's said...

Too cute of both of them!! I can't believe how big Lawson looks! Great pictures! Love ya'll

The Brays said...

So sweet. I am realizing how fast they grow up. Time just flies.

Sarah said...

Awww! They are growing up so fast! I love the picture of Brylie and Lawson walking down the sidewalk holding hands... too cute!

SS said...

You've got the cutest kids. I'm sure you're going to get some great stories from their teachers!!