Well, let the stories begin. Tuesday was the second day of Little Hearts School and I already have a story to tell, on my sweet little boy. It was the classes 1st day of Bible class with Mrs. Danielle. The kids always love her and can't wait to go to her class because she is so much fun. The class was sitting in a little circle on their bottoms. Well, except Lawson and a few of his friends. (Yes, Brittany if you are reading this, your little guy was one of them.) They would not sit up instead the boys involved all laid down on their backs. Mrs. Danielle got on to these guys but they would not sit up. She gave them the teacher look and the stern voice and even the pinch on the foot, meaning please sit up. Non of the boys would sit up. She started the bible story in hopes that they would join in and sit up but instead my little class clown started snoring and pretending to be a sleep. The other boys thought that was funny. So now instead of having one snorer she has four snoring boys. I just laughed when I heard this story. I guess boys will be boys? I am going to write this one down in the baby book but if anything else happens again like this my little guy will be in trouble. I should hope and pray this is not the start of life as the class clown.
Now on a positive note Lawson has been in underwear all week long and has stayed dry. He has even took a few naps in big boy underwear because I just forgot to change him. He is doing great in his big boy bed. He takes great naps and goes to bed awesome. Not every night but at least two or three nights a week he like to get up at about 3:30 or 4:00. He comes in our room and gets in our faces and says,"Hi Mommy". We march him back to bed and tell him it is night time. He will look at us with his sad face and say, "No, Mommy". I hope he will get tried of this very soon.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Life and Times of My Two Year Old!
Posted by Darla at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I, too, was the class clown. I went to the principal's office at least twice a year every year I was in high school for goofing around. Shhh, don't tell anyone. No one would expect it from a Sandlin. Great job on staying dry in the big boy underwear, Lawson! I'm sure he will get used to his new bed soon and stay in it all night! :) You can tell Brylie that my pictures look funny because I am a silly girl... just like her!
Every class needs a class clown - Lawson definitely has the personality for it :)
That is one of the funniest stories! I love it! I have to say that BOTH of your little ones were precious today leaving with your parents...and Lawson was adorable...he was chasing Logan with arms wide open trying to hug him--they had quite a few laughs...and unfortunately, I think they wore your dad out having to chase Lawson nearly to the tree line...apologize for me...Logan was chasing, so Lawson was just running at that point...so sweet! When he got back, he kept pointing on Ellyse's chest saying "Baby" and smiling SOOO big! I could've just eaten him up he was so cute!!! : )
That story is awesome! Sounds like Lawson and my 2 yr old, Branson, would have some good old times together!
Post a Comment