Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everyday funnies

1. Last Friday I kept Brittney's kids, they are almost exactly the same age as mine. We both have girls six days apart and then boys 4 months apart. I agreed to keep them while Britt cleaned out her house because they just moved. I had all the kids playing, sharing and getting along. That can be very hard at times especially with our sassy girls. I put the kids outside so I could cook lunch. I had the windows open so I could see and hear them. I could see the girls playing but could only hear the boys laughing. First warning sign. I went outside to find the boys marching with their shoes and socks on in the dog's water bowls. I took off the wet cloths and took them in to eat lunch. I had the two boys at opposite ends of the table and the girls at the bar eating their lunch. Everyone was eating great I left the room to go into the living room only a few feet away. I then could hear laughter from the boys again and the girls screaming. I walked back into the room to find the boys squeezing their juice boxes out across the table and having juice box wars. They were so wet and sticky from all the fun. Man, from that moment on I knew I could not take my eyes off those little guys or they would fed off each other and I would have another big mess to clean up.

2. Today Matt took the kids to the movie while I had Bunco. They passed by a restaurant that had closed down. She told her daddy that they had to close because they ran out of money. But it was ok because the government was going to bail them out. I just died laughing when he told me this. Man, where did she hear this? Then I decide to ask her where she might of heard this. She told me she is just smart not only that she is smarter than a fifth grader. I must say we are now vowing to not turn on our T.V. anymore she is sponge.

2 comments:

The Brays said...

I am very impressed with Brylie. My what a true politician!

Allison R said...

I vote Brylie for President :)