Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Fun

Today we took the kids to the little pumpkin patch in town for pictures. They did great but neither of them really wanted to be photographed. You can read that in some of the pictures in Bry's face. Also here are some pictures of a few weeks ago when we went to Fort Worth's bioticial gardens with some of our friends. That was a hot but fun day. We need to do something like that again girls. Ok I could not get the slide show to work right so here are the pics.











4 comments:

Sarah said...

I couldn't get past the first picture... computers!!:( Lawson looks sooo adorable making that scarecrow wave!

The Procter's said...

I couldn't get past the first pic either! But it is such a cute pic!

We can't wait either to see you guys, I haven't yet told the girls because they would hound me about when we are going! LOL I'll give you a call this week, we might come friday night if it's alright with you guys?

Sarah said...

So very cute!!! I love the one of Bry kissing Lawson on the cheek! We do need to plan another fall outing now that the weather's getting cooler!!!

The Brays said...

Great pictures! What fun our kids have together!