Each year I go and have the kids pictures taken in their Halloween Costumes but this year I could not bring myself to that fun. LOL Matt and I took the kids to the park to take pictures. The pictures are a far cry from the professionals ones but they are cute. Since poor little Lawson was born I have always had the kids do some kind of theme, so why should this year be any different, right? I did do something a little more big BOY because he is getting older. He absolutely loves the helmet which so surprised me. Thanks again Sarah D. for allowing me to borrow his outfit. I searched and searched to find one in his size but could not find anything small enough. I can't wait till Halloween so I can post more great pictures.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

11 comments:
Too cute! We need to dress up the boys and get their pictures posted. Bryson is going to be a game show host from the 70's. Wade has put together a costume that is absolutley hysterical! Love you!
I love it--they are both absolutely precious in these costumes! I just love halloween and the fall!!!
How adorable! That is a great idea!
So adorable! Meg loved the pictures.
Those are classic pictures. Where did you find the uniforms?
So cute! That is the perfect Brylie outfit. Happy Halloween!
OMG - too cute! Love the pics, especially the one of Lawson where the helmet is tilting precariously to the side as he's running...you did good!
What a cute idea. The kids look great. I love the music too!
well, those cowboys are big winners. as for the ones who played on sunday?????
too cute and fun.
Oh mi goodness, Suzanne is gonna want those costumes.....
Post a Comment