I came home Tuesday to find this 2009 Yukon in my driveway. At first I thought it was the wrong driveway then I thought who is at my house? Brylie had question after question about why this car was at our house. So she unbuckled herself and ran as fast as she could to see if Daddy was inside. She wanted to see if it was our new car. Lawson and I followed close behind her b/c we too wanted to know more. I was trying very hard not to go there and get excited about maybe it being ours. But I must say it was too hard. I look at Matt and asked, "who car is in the driveway." He just laughed and said, "Happy Anniversary". Then he laughed again and said,"No, not really my four wheel drive is out in my truck and so that is my rent car." Brylie's face dropped and she told him she really like the new car and wanted to take it for a ride. The whole ride she kept telling us reasons why she liked the new car and how we needed to keep it. The funny thing was the next day she didn't forget about the rent car. She woke up and asked if Daddy was at work then asked if we got to keep the rent car today to drive. She was really wanting to take it to dance class to show off. Now I love my car and have not wanted an new car but I must say this new ride has given me some car envy.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Look What I Found In My Drive!
Posted by Darla at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man! I was about to say . . . that is one awesome anniversary gift. Man, it seems like 20 years ago when we were in Hawaii. Happy early anniversary, love you guys!
I was seriously about to be really jealous of your new car! You have had the Trail Blazer for a while now, maybe it is time for you to get a new car! *Sigh* Next year, Billy will graduate and I will get a new car! I am so ready!
My jaw seriously dropped on this one. I don't think Jarrod ever would have recovered if this was truly your surprise anniversary present!!! I'd have to go forward on Sunday for my "car envy"...That minivan would be so far from here...haha!
For a minute there I was very jealous! You deserve a new car. Maybe if you beg...
Love you!
who wouldn't want a new car after having that for a while? i was going to say, if you really got that for your anniversary....i was about to show this to kirk!
Post a Comment