Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun with our Friends









Wow, this has been a FUN week. We went to the Ft Worth Zoo on Monday with some friends. We had so much fun. All the kids did awesome. We rode the carousel and the train and marched all over that Zoo. The kids were so fun to watch and see how excited they would get at all the different animals they saw that day. Lawson had a blow out when we first got there. So he had to be the white trash baby with out any pants on. I always carry extra clothes but that day decided he was getting so big we didn't need the extra cargo. Man, I was wishing I didn't make that decision that day. It did not seem to bother him a bit.

On Tuesday we went to our new water park too fun for words. It is a great place for families. We also had tons with our friends there. We played and played and still didn't get to see the whole park. We are going back soon because it was tons of fun. We left about 2:00 b/c Lawson feel asleep in my arms.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. for real!


berto xxx

Procters said...

That water park sounds like fun. I need some more info on it. We are still planning a Dallas vacation with my sister this month. I hope ya'll can join us some. Love you!

realitymomma said...

i am way behind.... love the father's day pics. beautiful kids. as if you and your hubby could have had ugly kids. you looks so good! lots of fun. i am sure your water park beats our waco one, but it is the right calibur for our kids.... they are too scared for much more.

The Brays said...

We had such a great time with ya'll. We will have to have another play date real soon!

The Brays said...

We had such a great time with ya'll. We will have to have another play date real soon!

SS said...

Thanks for the explanation on Lawson's pants. I was thinking that maybe he got into a fight with an alligator or something like that :) Glad you had a good time.