Last Friday night was girls night out. I had free tickets to the Martina McBride concert. I went with my friend Brittney and her mother. My mother came into town so she also came and my forever friend Miss Holly. We had tons of fun! We went to P F Chang for dinner. Then headed off to the concert to see the opening act Jack Ingram. This was a really fun concert and I forgot just how many songs that I love that Martina sings.
These next few pictures are of mine and Brittney's kids while I was keeping them. The girls were playing dress up and then decided to dressed up their little brothers. Then the girls took turns being the princes while they danced. They all were tons of fun and played so well together.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Girls Night Out!
Posted by Darla at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such a good picture of you and Holly. Tell her that I said hello. Did you cut your hair?? Maybe it's just the picture, but if so it looks really cute.
That is so funny b/c I thought the same thing about myself. My hair looks so short but, no it still long. But now I am thinking about going for it and cutting it all off.
I will tell Holly "Hi" for you.
Man! I am so jealous. I love Martina. That is so neat y'all got to do that. Man, I miss you girls. Y'all look great!
Looks like girl's night was a blast! You girls are smokin' hot!!
I love little "Mister" Snow White. So cute.
wow! i have not seen holly since lcu. you both are smokin' hot, as sara said.
and yes, those poor boys did not stand a chance, but they held up good! what a bribing picture in the years to come!
Post a Comment