Monday, July 7, 2008

The fourth fun

Click to play july 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Great pictures! They are getting so big. I am glad to see y'all had a Happy 4th!

Sarah said...

I love the slide show... super cool! I had such a great time visiting with you guys Friday! We are all fine here... no upset tummies! I can't wait until we can get together again!

Allison R said...

Looks like you had as much fun at the parade as we did. If only it had been a little cooler ;)

we had a good time Sat night!

Happy Mama said...

I love parades! Looks like you had a great 4th! What adorable kiddos!

Sarah said...

By the way, Uncle Billy wanted Brylie to know that those are some kind of wonderful sunglasses that she was sporting at the parade. He said they looked like something I would wear!:)

realitymomma said...

what a great 4th! of course, your kids are adorable. love to see all that everyone has going on this summer.