Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures for Father's Day

Here are the picture I had made for Father's Day. They all turned out so awesome! Thank you to my dear mother-in-law for finding out about these great photographers and even better the great deal we got on these pictures. I am going to use these guys again this fall hopefully for a family Christmas picture. Sorry I love just about all of the pictures so you get to see tons of pictures of my cutie pies.










4 comments:

Allison R said...

I love, love, love the pictures! They look awesome.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous kids! I think Brylie looks a lot like you, Darla, in the black and white picture. The kids are so precious!

Sarah said...

I LOVE these pictures! You'll have to let me know when the fall sessions come out! I'm excited that they were so good!!!

Proud Parents said...

I love these pictures! What treasures - how are you gonna decide? I am glad to read that Lawson is doing better and that Matt has a new job. Man, you have been through a lot lately.