Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend fun with old friends

This past weekend was tons of fun even with our hubbies tagging along. We ( old college friends) try to get together at least once a year. We usually have a girls weekend but we changed the rules this year. I must say the boys got along and maybe had more fun that us girls? I really don't think that is possible. We ate a ton of great food and bowling was so much fun. GIRLS Rule since we beat the guys. Here are some pictures of this great weekend. This was a fun weekend and I can't wait until next year to do it all again.


My little big guy on his 4-wheeler



Brylie on the 4-wheeler at some place we stopped to go to the restroom. She now wants one for her birthday! HA




Some people's husbands really need to grow up!



Charlotte (holding Morgan) Carrie, Me ,April,& Trista


Me, Jonelle,& Charlotte at lunch.

3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Man! Whose husband is that?!? I am still laughing so hard that our husbands acted like they went to college together. Thanks for coming down. We might have to have a summer and winter reunion :)!!!

Darla said...

I am all about reunions! So does this makes us old if we have reunions?

The Brays said...

Looks like you all had a great time! What fun memories.