Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Presley Grace Procter



Presley Grace Procter 7lb 4oz 20 1/4 inches Monday February 23,2009 @ 11:15 am







Procter Family







My sweet (middle) brother with his little girl






mother and daughter

7 comments:

JessBless said...

Wow, she's beautiful. Congrats to your brother and sister-in-law. But, I must admit that at first I thougth I hit the wrong blog address because I just had a good friend have a baby last month who named her precious girl Presley Grace as well. It's a gorgeous name, so I understand why your niece is named that as well. Again, congrats.

Sarah said...

Awww, she is so cute! Congratulations!

The Brays said...

Ohh, how sweet! I hope our Presley comes very soon.

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Precious little girl! I know that you're dying to get out there to see her and hold her!!!

April Carrasco said...

Yippy for a niece! She is precious and I love that baby bedding. So sweet!

Procters said...

She can hardly wait to me you! Come SOON!!!
We love you!

realitymomma said...

how sweet - and what a lucky dog. who gets to have two older brothers to take care of you. she will be one tough cookie - but able to wrap everyone around her little finger.

she is adorable and blessed to have such a wonderful family. thanks for posting (for cherise!)