Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Brylie really got into Valentine's Day this yr. She had so much fun making Daddy his card. She help me make Daddy's favorite red velvet cupcakes. She so love decorating them with sprinkles. Daddy also got a nice little surprise, breakfast in bed. This was a great v-day. Matt took me out to shop for some new clothes. Then the family went to the church v-day dinner. There was babysitting for the kids and the adults ate a Italian dinner and played fun games. Yes, we got to play the newly wed game and so lost. This was a great way to celebrate this holiday and will remember all the fun memories this year had in store.





Lawson's Valentines this yr were messy fun!



Brylie making Valentines for her friends at LHS.


7 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Wow! You get way into your kids Valentines. Don't show my kids! Ours are a disgrace compared to those. Good job!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Valentine's Day! You are more than welcome for the Aunt Sarah box. Maybe I will return to blogging when I have my own children, but right now, it just seems like I have nothing to say! We need to get together soon! We love you guys!

The Brays said...

I am feeling better, I will be glad for Brenda to come Thursday. The kids did such a great job on their Vday cards. What fun you all are!

Sarah said...

you're too cute for your own good! ha! love the valentines "cards".

The Brays said...

Brenda was amazing. Thank you!

realitymomma said...

you and your crafts are insane! i love the valentine's - but like your first comment, it makes ours look horribly bad!

Sharon said...

Oh girl - you are so creative! I love the "tired" & "poppin" Vday cards - too cute!! When Bella gets to that age, I will know where to look for ideas! Your kiddos are as precious as ever!