This is all too familiar! I would love to meet your son sometime because I really think he and Branson are quite similar. Boy could they get into some trouble together! :)
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
5 comments:
I have a few pics like this myself! Love them, at least they're his undies and not yours! :)
I also want to add they are clean. He was just trying to help make folding clothes fun. He master that!
Classic! He'll die when he's a teenager and you pull this pic out! Am on my way to pick up Meg. See you in a few.
This is all too familiar! I would love to meet your son sometime because I really think he and Branson are quite similar. Boy could they get into some trouble together! :)
Soooo glad that you clarified the "clean"! HA! He's just too cute!
Post a Comment