Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Moment in Time




I have been doing a little project with Brylie the last few days and found these old pictures. Don't worry I will post the project when we are done. Anyway, here are some pictures I took for Lawson's birth announcement. I forgot how little he was and how Brylie kept getting into the pictures. Looking back now I would have just put her in the pictures. I guess I just wanted him to have his day in the spot light?

6 comments:

Lacey and Rob said...

So cute! Crazy that they grow so fast. I remember getting the pic in the mail :) I didn't know that Brooks was born on Lawson's bday...that's fun!

Allison R said...

I love that picture! He was so tiny - they sure do grow up too fast!!!

Sarah said...

Awww! He was so little! He still looks the same! He looked like a Sandlin right from the start!

Julianna Farmer said...

I love it! We've got to get our boys together.

realitymomma said...

great pics! can't wait to see this project.....

SS said...

Oh my...that is a beautiful picture. I hope you don't mind, but we may have something similar for our announcements. It's hard to remember them being so tiny.