Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tag your all it!


These are the directions:
1. choose the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. choose the 4th picture
3. explain the picture
4. and tag 4 more people to do the same
**I tag Sarah Dyer, Ashley Bray, April Carrasco, Sarah Dusenbery

OK, I found this to be so fun. Man, where did my babies go? Like every mother says, it seems like just yesterday, that I took this picture. I remember how I was so pleased that everyone looked like they were happy. I so miss my Brylie's curls those too have faded away. I also forgot how big Lawson's eyes look on his tiny head. I really feel he has grown into those beautiful Big brown eyes. Oh, one more thing I must be honest this is not my 4th picture b/c the 4th picture was way too blurry.

4 comments:

SS said...

That is such a cute idea. Now, I want to go see which picture I have.

Sarah said...

Man...how time flies--they are so big compared to this picture! They are absolutely adorable...as always!!!

Allison R said...

so adorable! Cracks me up that it wasn't really your fourth picture!

I hope you're enjoying your b-day present from the family.

Sarah said...

I love the new blog look! Thanks for tagging me, but I can't participate in this one. I lost most of my pictures when my computer crashed (I have them all backed up on discs) and I am not allowed to download pictures to Billy's laptop. According to him, I "download too much stuff" and that is why my computer crashed and I am not going to take him down, too. Ridiculous. I hope you had a great birthday!