i always love the smilebox calendars you create. the pics are wonderful. has it already been a year that we have all been blogging through? have a great year.
Yay! I'm glad that you're back. This was worth the wait...super cute! I can't believe how much Lawson's changed over the past year--he still looks like such a baby in the beginning of the slideshow! They're both as cute as they can be!
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
7 comments:
i always love the smilebox calendars you create. the pics are wonderful. has it already been a year that we have all been blogging through? have a great year.
hey darla! yes...I do blog designs. here is my site:
www.fabulouskcreative.blogspot.com
thanks!!
Very cute.
I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. What a great year! The kids are so sweet. We love ya'll.
What a cute way to show off the year! The kids are precious...when will #3 come into existance?
It looks like ya'll had a great year! I'm so glad that we were able to get together often in 2008! I hope ya'll had an awesome Christmas!
Yay! I'm glad that you're back. This was worth the wait...super cute! I can't believe how much Lawson's changed over the past year--he still looks like such a baby in the beginning of the slideshow! They're both as cute as they can be!
Post a Comment