Hey! I am so glad you found me! It has been forever! I remember when you were jetting off to Hawaii to get married! Looks like life has been good to you two! Your kids are beautiful! I love their names too! My daughter is 16months old- pretty close there! I'd love to keep up and add you if you don't mind- this is like a little reunion- how fun! Take care!
Thanks for the comment on my new blog face! I had help... my friend Kristi told me about shabbyprincess.com- go to downloads and then pick out the paper you like-it's free. She gave me the codes and I don't know how she did that- she is on my blog roll though and is really good at that. Can't take credit- I just picked out the paper I like! :) I LOVE your slideshows! They are just beautiful!
thanks for contacting me on my blog page. it is fun to get reunited with everyone and then stay in touch through this. glad you joined the blogger world.
love all the pics. your daughter is beautiful! she looks so sophisticted. where are you at now and what are you doing?
good seeing you (in a pic) and seeing your children.
Hey, Amy I am in the DFW area and I am job sharing teaching 4th grade. I love it! I get to stay home yet still work and collect my my teacher retirement. What a joke huh.
Thanks for your comments about Brylie. She is tons of fun and a huge mess all in one. Love your new look to your blog.
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can hardly wait to see you. Just a couple more days. Love you!
I am laughing so hard at how fancy you are with this blogging thing and this time last year I couldn't even get you to blog. I love this!
You do such a good job of taking pictures and getting them posted. I need lessons!!! Precious kids; your little boy looks just like you!
Hey! I am so glad you found me! It has been forever! I remember when you were jetting off to Hawaii to get married! Looks like life has been good to you two! Your kids are beautiful! I love their names too! My daughter is 16months old- pretty close there! I'd love to keep up and add you if you don't mind- this is like a little reunion- how fun! Take care!
Thanks for the comment on my new blog face! I had help... my friend Kristi told me about shabbyprincess.com- go to downloads and then pick out the paper you like-it's free. She gave me the codes and I don't know how she did that- she is on my blog roll though and is really good at that. Can't take credit- I just picked out the paper I like! :) I LOVE your slideshows! They are just beautiful!
thanks for contacting me on my blog page. it is fun to get reunited with everyone and then stay in touch through this. glad you joined the blogger world.
love all the pics. your daughter is beautiful! she looks so sophisticted. where are you at now and what are you doing?
good seeing you (in a pic) and seeing your children.
Hey, Amy I am in the DFW area and I am job sharing teaching 4th grade. I love it! I get to stay home yet still work and collect my my teacher retirement. What a joke huh.
Thanks for your comments about Brylie. She is tons of fun and a huge mess all in one. Love your new look to your blog.
Post a Comment