Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas Again??????????


All the grandkids



Opening gift


Diva in action



Brylie the cheerleader




Yes, we have now had all our Christmas get together and I must say all were tons of fun. Last weekend we met my brothers and their families and my parents half way in Abilene. We stay in a hotel and did Christmas. Much better than driving all the way to my parents (7 hours). My kids are not great travelers so 3 hours was great. The kids love seeing each other and running up in down the halls. They had a indoor swimming pool so that was cool. It didn't feel much like Christmas in a hotel but hey, it January so who cares! I love this idea of meeting half way and hope we will do it again. Don't worry Mom we will drive all the way on your Christmas just those off Christmas this would be nice. I posting some picture of us there and then some at home showing how much my kids loved their cool new stuff. Thanks again Aunt Reese for the Cheer leading outfit we love it! Brylie was very sad she could not wear it to Church Sunday.

5 comments:

Procters said...

What? You would not let her wear it to Church? It would have been a hit, I'm sure! I'm not sure what Bryson is doing in the top picture. At least he was not mooning the camera. We had a great time and I agree, that was a good solution to the travel thing. Love you! Reese

my3texasboys said...

Love seeing the pictures and keeping up with you guys. I have added your links to my blog.

Darla said...

Hey, Angela I can't seem to get to your blog??? So I can't add you as a link to mine. Help!

SS said...

I agree that the outfit would have been a hit at church, too cute. However that's one of my fears about having a girl; that she'll want to be a cheerleader. Sounds like yall had a good time

Happy Mama said...

Oh that Brylie is SO cute! Girl, you are in trouble! She sports those costumes so well, I can just see her in those master follies shows already! A hit like her mama!