Monday, December 17, 2007

The Real Deal


So on my last blog, Brylie found out that there are people called "Santa's Helpers" who dress- up and help Santa out during his busy times. Brylie has not let that go. She is a little bothered that she did not get to see the real guy. So I dressed the kids up and took them to the mall. This is the most dreaded place to be during this time of year. Brylie was so sure that Santa would not find out what she wanted unless she saw him in person. Did I tell you I try to convince her by writing him and letter and calling him on the phone but No, nothing worked. So we waited in line and we got to see the real deal in person. Oh,she was so excited! I was not sure if Lawson would have anything to do with him but he seemed to love him. Funny thing because he is going through this phase right now that he really doesn't want anyone but me. At times this hurts Daddy's feelings. So now we are excited about Christmas and believe that Santa is going to bring us what we want. Oh the magic of Christmas through the eyes of a child.

3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Great picture! Oh, Miss Brylie is hilarious!

Larissa said...

I wish I could have heard that call to Santa. I can see you doing that. Oh the things we do to convince our children!! I love their outfits!

Procters said...

Too Cute! We can hardly wait to celebrate with ya'll in January.