We had so much fun this holiday. It is sad to say it is all over and done with. We had several Christmas at different sides of the family. We still have my side but we are not doing that one until January.
On Christmas Eve we went to Papaw Mark house and had Christmas with him and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Billy. I have some great pictures, one where Lawson is eating a rib and loving it! Papaw Mark got the kids a wagon. He also decorated his lawn mower for the holiday so he could pull the kids in the wagon. The kids just loved it.
We got home Christmas Eve night, Nana and Papa Dale were there waiting on us. Brylie and I had so much fun making cookies with a little help from Lawson. If you call eating the candy off the cookies help.
Nana took some great pictures of the kids in the tub with their Santa beards. I wanted to get some pictures of the kids in the rocker my Poppie made.Several years back he made each of his seven grand kids a rocker for Christmas. In hope that one day each grandchild who have kids of their own to enjoy his rocker. I try to take a picture each year of my kids for him.
Lawson was tons of fun this year he really loved opening gifts his or anybody else. I love Christmas even more as an adult. I get so much joy watching my children and their excitement of Christmas.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas at Our House
Posted by Darla at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! I can hardly wait to see you. Just a few more days. Love you Much!
Merry Christmas TB! Love you and am glad you had a great time with your kids. I agree, Christmas is even better through your children's eyes.
Those are cute pics! Brylie looks just like you!
Post a Comment