Monday, May 3, 2010

He is no BABY...but he will always be my baby boy!


Wow, can it really be four years ago that I had Lawson James Sandlin? Time seems to pass by so very fast. I am trying very hard to hold on to each days memories because before too long he will be in school and everything seems to go even faster then. I really love the age 4. I so hope that it is a easier year than 3 was for us. He is becoming such a little boy before my eyes. He does stuff, I just shack my head and say, I will never understand boys. He loves to spit and it is usually in places or with people we don't know well. Lawson also loves to make himself burp. Yes, some how he has taught himself this great trick. He is now trying very hard to talk and burp at the same time. See what did I tell ya, he is all boy. Lawson is very much into potty humor. It seems that will be a stage that most boys don't grow out of.

Now he is very much so a Mama's boy. He loves to hug me and kiss me and tell me time and time again how much he loves me. I love to hear Mommy ur (your) my buddy. He always wants to hold my hand and sit next to me at dinner. I will so miss the day he is too cool or too old for these things.

He loves to use his imagination and play. I love to just sit and listen to him as he plays it totally makes my heart smile. He is such a sweet and loving child and wants most of the time to please you. He is a great brother and a wonderful son! Happy Birthday Lawson!

1 comments:

Allison R said...

I can't believe he's four! Time is going by way too fast. Have a great time next week. We can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.