Wow! A week later, I can't believe it has taken me this long to post pictures and tell about our Fabulous family vacation. I guess it took me some time to get through all the piles of laundry to post about our trip. I am not sure how to sum up a week that was so unforgettable! This trip was a something we have planned for a very long time. Since Brylie was three years and saw her first Walt Disney World commercial she has been saving her money for this big trip. We wanted to wait until the kids were older and could enjoy and hopefully remember this trip. The time finally came and the Sandlin family began their trip to this make-believe land in which dreams come true! Our kids were at perfect ages to enjoy the magic. Finally, what some of you have been asking for... PICTURES!! of the memorable moments from the first day at Epcot.
Splash time in one of the splash parks
Epcot flower and garden festival
Pixie Hollow Fairy garden
Brylie meeting Belle
Tram
Sandlin family at Epcot
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Disney: Day One Epcot
Posted by Darla at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures! Did you guys tell Ariel that I said hello? :)
Post a Comment