Ok, so today is the big day! Brylie had Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme Day. These kids were so stinking cute. At time I couldn't stop laughing at how cute they all were. They all went up on stage and were introduced by their characters name. They then sang a song and said a nursery rhyme as a class. Man there were some really cute costumes. I was so wondering what the little boys would dress up as and man those mama's were so creative. I must say I am sad I didn't get a picture of this one because this costume was the best by far. It was a little boy dressed up as Pinocchio. He was a puppet on a string. That mama worked way too hard on that costumes. Then at the end the Kindergarten teacher got up and sang a song they made up about nursery rhymes and fairy tales and did a little dance to go with it. What a cute Kindergarten memory we made today.
Brylie after being introduce and running from the Big Bad Wolf AKA Cole. He is a little boy in her class and he was dressed up as a wolf
Friday, September 18, 2009
Little Red Riding Hood
Posted by Darla at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment