Sunday, September 13, 2009

I finally found out ...I might be a little crafty?

This summer I told my mother I needed to try to be crafty and make a few thing while at her house. I don't have a sewing machine so I have to use hers or my friend Sarah's or get my mother-in-law to sew together some creations. I still have a long way to go but it's sure has been tons of fun. Here are some of the things I have been creating with help from others. Thanks so much for your hard work on the peace sign Ashley and Sarah. I also want to say thanks to my mother-in-law she saved my life. She help me with Brylie's birthday outfit and the Red Riding Hood, hood. Brylie has fairy tale day at school on Friday and I found at Kid to Kid a very cute skirt that just said Red Riding Hood to me. It didn't come with a hood so I was going to have to make something? That was going to be NOT fun trying to make this hood. So thanks again my wonderful mother-in-law for giving up your Saturday to help me with all my many projects. Have to wait till Friday for the Red Riding Hood pictures.









3 comments:

The Brays said...

Love the way all the outfits turned out! Bry is too BIG though. OMG! I think she has become a big girl for sure now. The camo turned out great.

Sarah said...

Very cute outfits! I will have to get out my sewing machine and start crafting!

Allison R said...

I'm very impressed!!! Good job!