Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lawson's 1st day @ LHS and Brylie's 1st take home reader!

Here are some pictures of my little man Law on his 1st day back to LHS. He was not in the mood to take pictures but I got a few okay ones. He is in Mrs. Sarah's class this year. I am very excited because we are good friends but a little nervous about my boy. He can be such a mess and get into so much trouble. He had a wonderful first day. Mrs. Sarah could tell me anything but wonderful things about how well he did and how much he has grown up this summer. It must be time since sister is now not there to tell him what to do.





















Here is a picture of a very happy little girl with her 1st take home reader and word ring. Yet another milestone we have come to this year.

2 comments:

The Brays said...

Lawson was awesome on the first day. He truely was the big kid walking around like what is wrong with all these kids.....I have been here for 3 years!:)

Sarah said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! He looked very handsome on his first day... I love those shorts. Congrats to Bry on her very first reader! I can't believe she is going to be six... where has the time gone?