Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tons of summer fun

This summer has been so very busy with swim lessons and VBS and tons of play dates. I thought it would be fun to just to show some pictures of all the things we have been up to. I love summer! This is my favorite season of the year. I really could do with out the hot 100 degree weather but I love the busy fun we are having.


Father and son camping trip





Our Friday hot spot the water play park






It can't be summer with out a lemonade stand
















Playdate at Ashley's house and pretend wedding

















Marlee & Brylie having some Bass Pro Fun




1 comments:

Sarah said...

Such great pictures, Dar! This summer has been a blast for us...seems like its been so much more fun than last summer...maybe that's because Elly is now OUTSIDE of my body! haha!

Love, love the wedding pictures too! How BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad that you and Matt got to have a getaway and reunite with some old friends too!!! So fun!